400-MILE™ CYCLING SHORT
This is the bib you want with the original 400-Mile™ pad that has made this our single best-seller and the top-selling bib short at every store that sells it.
Emilio gave these bicycling shorts and bibs the "400-Mile" name from product testing consisting of 400 miles over 4 days. His logic was that many shorts feel fine for 100+ mile rides. The real question is how does that saddle feel when you get on the bike the next morning for another 100 miles...and the next morning? This was the inspiration for the design, the pad and the name.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart for sizing guidance.
Fit Note: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com
Features and Benefits:
• We sewed the 14mm 400-Mile™ Pad into the short, versus on top of the
short. This allows the pad to stretch more and float; which means it can be
used as a race piece in triathlon. On the bike, the pad stretches with the
short and follows your skin as it moves with every pedal stroke, eliminating
the friction that can cause irritation or rashes.
• Seamless inner thigh eliminates friction against saddle and thights.
• 11-panel bike short made of Forza Compressor fabric ensures a perfect fit
and targeted miscle support.
• 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg bands keep shorts in place
without excess squeezing (no elastic!).
• Hi-rise, elastic waist and adjustable drawstring keeps the short up and protects
you from low back sun exposure.
• 3 pockets: one each outer thigh and one center back pocket that fit cell
phones, smart phones, fuel packets and most sunglasses.
• Curvilinear™ seamlines and contrast flatstitch highlight panel construction,
create an attractive appearance and are extremely durable.
• Environmentally-friendly and completely free of solvents.
• Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
• Made in San Diego (USA).
Note - Shorter Leg Length than other brands: Have you seen the lenght of the shorts that riders have been wearing in Europe lately, especially in the Grand Tours? As opposed to most brands here in the states, which come just above the knees, our 400-Mile Shorts are comfortably shorter. Our inseam is similar to those currenty used by the pros in the Grand Tours. They have no gripper elastic, yet stay in place and do not bind or squeezy the legs.
• Small: 7,75" (19,69 cm)
• Medium: 8,25" (20,96 cm)
• Large: 8,75" (22,23 cm)
• XLarge: 9,25" (23,50 cm)
• Small: 16" (40,64 cm)
• Medium: 17" (43,18 cm)
• Large: 18" (45,72 cm)
• XLarge: 19" (48,26 cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center pad up to the top of the waistband):
• Small: 9" (22,86 cm)
• Medium: 9,5" (24,13 cm)
• Large: 10" (25,40 cm)
• XLarge: 10,5" (26,67 cm)
Rear Rise (measurement from center pad up to the backside of the waistband):
• Small: 15" (38,10 cm)
• Medium: 15,5" (39,37 cm)
• Large: 16" (40,64 cm)
• XLarge: 16,5" (41,91 cm)