FORZA FLISUIT™ SLEEVED
The Forza trisuit now has Sleeves and the Fli-Fly™ for quick relief on the go! There so many intricate details of
appearance, comfort and fit we have spent years in refining, so sit back enjoy reading all anout it as it is all here!
• Short Sleeves for more cooling and sun protection.
• Fly-fly™ hidden fly just above the pad, in front for quick on-the-fly bathroom "relief".
• Upper body made of De Soto innovative Skin Cooler Shield del Sol™ Fabric. It will offer sun protection that blocks 90% of UVB rays. See below for details.
• Lower body made of Forza Compressor fabric (see Fabric Facts) and includes our new 3-inch 2-piece Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands that offer compression without tight constriction (read details below).
• The Forza trisuit has solid black Liftfoil™ center panels providing even more comfort and durability. We intentionally kept these as black "modesty" panels in the crotch area of all models including the white version to avoid saddle stains while creating a more flattering appearance.
• 16-inch YKK® front zipper.
• This suit has 5 utility pockets to fit all your racing needs.
• Curvilinear™ seamlines and contrast flatstich offer support, comfort and aerodynamic advantage.
• Swim, bike and run in comfort without changing. Race with it under your wetsuit!
• Disclaimer: swimming in murky water, including ponds, streams, bays, etc. may cause staining.
• This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
• Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
GREAT NEWS: Sleeved trisuit are now legal for use in Ironman and 70.3 races and it remains lagal in many other races not owned by WTC. The Riviera Sleeved Trisuit was designed for this very purpose, with hydrodynamics as a factor, not just aerodynamics.
WHAT IS MOBIUS COMFORT COMPRESSION?
A Mobius Strip is a surface with only one side and one boundary. Mobius™ Comfort is our new form-fitting, yet non-binding compresseve fabric. The knit we created when blending fibers make repeated mobius loops so that the same surface, stretch and rebound is on both sides of the fabric and in equal direction. You will notice comfort and support without constriction, opacity without unnecessary weight and durability from a very smooth surface on both sides. In addition to the bibshort and trishort made entirely of this fabric, you will find Mobius Comfort leg bands on all our trishorts, bike shorts and bib shorts.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE SUN
Even thought Skin Cooler™ Pique and Skin Cooler SDS™ block 90% of UVB rays, we always recommend you wear sunscreen undermeath these products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a sunscreen's SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we know that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide, zinc oxide and/or avobenzone.
IS THE CLASSICO PAD DIFFERENT FROM THE CERAMICO PAD?
• Yes, the Classico Pad different from the Ceramico pad we offered previously. First lets be clear on what remains the same. The pad is still the same size, same thickness, same density and same buoyancy. It is still an integrated pad, meaning that it all the panels are sewn around the pad, so it has no stitching down the middle.
• The difference is that instead of the ceramic beads which were laminated to fabric that is laminated to the other side of the pad, we opted for covering it with fabric on the outside of the short. In essence we removed two layers of lamination which caused a perception of stiffness, especially when the short was new.
• The new Classico Pad looks less obvious and it also allows the pad to stretch more than the Ceramico pad. In an effort to keep improving our pads, the Clasico Integrated Pad offers the same padding, but with more
stretch in every direction and more comfort from the first time you wear it.