T1 WETSUIT WAVE CONCEPT 5 PULLOVER
Sizing : Please refer to the size chart for sizing guidance based on gender. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
The two-piece design of the T1 Wetsuits offer more comfort and less restriction. Because the top and bottom are not attached, you have much more freedom of movement and
there is no “torso-rubber stretch” or shoulder fatigue that occurs with one-piece wetsuits. All T1 models are sold as separates for a more customized and personal fit. With up to seven sizes of tops and bottoms, you have 49 possible size combinations from which to choose. Other features we innovated many years ago include lower necklines and thicker rubber in the legs and hips to help float the largest bones and muscles in the body. More floatation here means more speed. T1 Wetsuits are not filled with gimmicks, just physics.
• Zipper is lighter weight and corrosion resistant
• Less-toxic bonding agent for people with skin sensitivities
Carry Over Features:
• Flexible 2mm body and 5mm arms with a lower neckline for comfort.
• BIO-STROKE design puts your arms into a forward rotaded shoulder position for a more
efficient swim stroke.
• YKK® custom zipper is small, lightweight and makes removal easier than ever.
• GreenGoma™ #9 Rubber with Super Composite Skin makes the First Wave the
warmest, fastest, most durable, flexible, buoyant and the most comfortable wetsuit in
the world today.
• Lined with 4-Way stretch Nylon Lycra® for comfort and to minimize chafing.
• Seams are glued and blind-stitched, making them more durable than the rubber itself.
• Sleek graphics, no gimmicks.
• Sold as separates for a true customized fit.
• Chlorine resistant treatment, but not recommend for repeated use in chlorinated water.
If your arms are bigger, you'd swim faster! If you could float more, you'd swim faster!
This pullover incorporates both concepts and is legal in WTC & USAT events.
T1 First Wave Concept 5 and T1 First Wave Pullovers are identical with the exception of the sleeve thickness. Concept 5 has 5 mm sleeves and First Wave has 2 mm sleeves.
The difference is like adding about 3-4 additional fingers of surface area to each hand.
The best way to see how significant that difference would be is to try swimming with just
one or two of your fingers open and the other bent down.
Wheather you like to swim for exercise or are on the swim course of a Triathlon, TI
Wetsuits offer you speed, comfort and buoyancy that will make swimming pure pleasure!