SKIN COOLER HONEYCOMB TEE*
We have knitted the Skin Cooler™ fiber into a "honeycomb" design that offers breathability with loose-fitting comfort and at a very affordable price.
There are good tech-t's and there are bad tech-t's. The ones you get for cheap are bad and the ones you get for free are cheap. if you are looking for a technical t-shirt that really works you can stop looking.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Relaxed fit - not baggy and loose but not skin tight. If you own any other De Soto Top and you are happy with the fit, we highly recommend you go with the same size.
Fit Note: This is a knit fabric so it does have stretch around the torso (horizontal stretch), but there is no lycra in it so there is almost no stretch up and down (similar to a woven dress shirt). If you own any of our other Skin Cooler tops, you will wear the same size, yet it will rest more loosely.
Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features and Benefits:
• Skin Cooler Honeycomb fabrics blocks 75% UVB rays while remaining breathable and cool due to the
diaphanous (see-through) honeycomb lines.
• Cooling is caused by the Honeycomb lines created by the knit in the fabric.
• This shirt will not shrink, but may fade over time.
• Offset seams eliminate the potential to chafe.
• This is not a compression garment and is designed from both training and for workouts where
aerodynamics are not as important.
• This garment is one product which comprises the less than 2% of our total products which are not
made in the USA.
Note: No garment should be a substitute so we always recommend you wear sunscreen undermeath these and all products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a sunscreen's (whichever brand you may choose) SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we know that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.