RIVIERA FLY BIB™-2017
The world's first trisuit and skin suit with a fly! Finally, you can have bathroom relief without unzipping or undressing.
The comfort, performance and functionality you've come to love in our Riviera Tri Shorts and Tri Suit bit in
a Tri Bib!
• Fli-fly™ hidden fly just above the pad in front for quick on-the-fly bathroom "relief".
• 7mm Classico Integrated Pad is softer with more stretch, no seams (we eliminated the Ceramico beads).
• Seamless inner thigh eliminates friction.
• 1 inch longer inseam than previous version (RTB)
SAME GREAT FEATURES AS BEFORE:
• Forza Compressor legs above the Mobius Comfort Compression Leg Bands.
• 3-inch Mobius Comfort Compression Band offers a more equally graduated compression around the legs, so
you get the same support with no tightness and speezing.
• Two Waterlid™ Pockets, one on side of each leg, that allow you to swim in this trisuit without a wetsuit.
• Liftfoil center panels that make swimming in this without a wetsuit faster!
• Black modesty panels. We intentionally put black panels in the crotch area to avoid saddle stains and for a
more flattering appearance.
• Swim, bike and run in comfort without changing. Race with it under your wetsuit or without a wetsuit.
• This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
• Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
GREAT NEWS: Sleeved trisuit are now legal for use in Ironman and 70.3 races and it remains lagal in many other races not owned by WTC. The Riviera Sleeved Trisuit was designed for this very purpose, with
hydrodynamics as a factor, not just aerodynamics.
IS THE CLASSICO PAD DIFFERENT FROM THE CERAMICO PAD?
• Yes, the Classico Pad different from the Ceramico pad we offered previously. First lets be clear on what
remains the same. The pad is still the same size, same thickness, same density and same buoyancy. It is
still an integrated pad, meaning that it all the panels are sewn around the pad, so it has no stitching down
• The difference is that instead of the ceramic beads which were laminated to fabric that is laminated to the
other side of the pad, we opted for covering it with fabric on the outside of the short. In essence we
removed two layers of lamination which caused a perception of stiffness, especially when the short was new.
• The new Classico Pad looks less obvious and it also allows the pad to stretch more than the Ceramico pad.
In an effort to keep improving our pads, the Clasico Integrated Pad offers the same padding, but with more
stretch in every direction and more comfort from the first time you wear it.