The Riviera Trisuit has the Patent Pending Integrated Riviera Ceramico™ 7mm Pad. This Pad floats and stretches which means it can be used as a race piece in a triathlon. On the bike, the pad stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves with every pedal stroke, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes.
The comfort, performance and functionality you've come to love in our Riviera Tri Shorts and Tri Bib, is now available in this amazing new Riviera Trisuit!
• The new Mobius Comfort Compression Band offers a more equally graduated compression around the legs, so you get the same support with no tightness around the thighs.
• Integrated Riviera Ceramico™ 7mm Pad (soft, stretchy, buoyant, and the most durable pad in the world).
• Forza Compressor legs above the Mobius leg bands.
• Waterlid™ Pockets that allow you to swim in this trisuit without a wetsuit.
• Liftfoil center panels that make swimming in this without a wetsuit faster!
• Shield Del Sol™ upper body for more sun protection.
• Black medesty panels. We intentionally put black panels in the crotch area to avoid saddle stains and for a more flattering appearance.
• Front zipper like in our Forza Trisuits.
• This item is not designed for repeated use as a swim suit in a chlorinated pool.
SnakeZip™...What is this?
Due to the unique fit and stretch of this garment, the SnakeZip™ is sewn onto the body of the garment as if the fabric were stretched onto the athlete's body so that the zipper does not inhibit the compressive fit, aerodynamics, and hydrodynamics. The end result is that when the garment is not on the body, the zipper naturally winds side. This will not only make the garment more comfortable, but it will also make it more durable.
SnakeZip™ is a trademark owned by De Soto Clothing, Inc.