RIVIERA FLISUIT™ WITH SLEEVES
The world's first trisuit and skin suit with a fly! Finally, you can have bathroom relief without unzipping or undressing.
The comfort, performance and functionality you've come to love in our Riviera Tri Shorts and Tri Bib, is now available in this amazing Sleeved Riviera Trisuit!
• Fli-fly™ hidden fly just above the pad in front for quick on-the-
fly bathroom "relief".
• 16-inch straight zipper (we eliminated the Snake-Zip).
• 7mm Classico Integrated Pad is softer with more stretch, no
seams (we eliminated the Ceramico beads).
• Seamless inner thigh eliminates friction.
• 1 inch longer inseam than previous version (RTTS)
SAME GREAT FEATURES AS BEFORE:
• Forza Compressor legs above the Mobius Comfort Compression
• Skin Cooler 90™ fabric throughout upper body and any part of
the garment that has the printed design.
• Liftfoil center panels that make swimming in this without a
• 3-inch Mobius Comfort Compression Band offers a more equally
graduated compression around the legs, so you get the same
support with no tightness and speezing.
• Two Waterlid™ Pockets, one on side of each leg, that allow you
to swim in this trisuit without a wetsuit.
• Shield Del Sol™ upper body for more sun protection.
• Black modesty panels. We intentionally put black panels in the
crotch area to avoid saddle stains and for a more flattering
• Swim, bike and run in comfort without changing. Race with it
under your wetsuit or without a wetsuit.
• This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of
solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
• Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
• Made in USA.
What makes ours different?
Our Skin Cooler fiber is designed to feel and perform like silk (from a silk worm).
Through Biomimicry, we and created a synthetic silk. It will keep you cool in hot weather and cooler when it is wet. Put it on and you will instantly feel the cool
sensation. Wet it and you will notice a drop in the surface temperature of the skin between 7 and 10 degrees.
A MEDICAL TESTIMONIAL: We received this letter from Dermatologist and Mohs
surgeon Dr. Michael Bax.*
I am an avid runner and triathlete and I recenty discovered your Skin
Cooler products, of which I'm a huge fan. I have been wearing them for
for a few months now and couldn't be happier. I am a dermatologist
and Mohs surgeon at Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, NY.
Every patient I see is plagued by basal cell carcinoma, squamous
cell carcinoma, or melanoma. I recommend your products to my
active patients on a daily basis. It allows them to continue their active
lifestyle while protecting themselves from the sun. I find your product
to be far superior to all other cooling and sun protective lines. I truly
appreciate your efforts and innovations.
Michael Bax, MD
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Scott Bieler Clinical Science Center
Buffalo, New York
***Dr. Bax has no financial investment in De Soto Sport and was not solicited
nor compensated in any way for this letter.
Note: No garment should ever be a substitute so we always recommend you wear
sunscreen undermeath these and all products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a
sunscreen's (whichever brand you may choose) SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we knuw that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a
sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.