SKIN COOLER SHORT SLEEVE TOP
New for 2018! you asked and we listened. We took our famous long sleeve Skin Cooler top (LSSC) and trimmed the sleeves. Perfect for racing OR as a base layer under a dress shirt. De Soto Sport-keeping you cool and comfortable where ever the day may take you.
Sizing: Plesae refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you're nit comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Features and Benefits:
• Skin Cooler 90™ stretch fabric blocks 90% UVB rays while creating a cooling
sensation that actually keeps you cooler.
• Cooling technology is embedded in the fabric and will NOT wash out,
contrast difference to many other "like" products on the market.
• Our longest lengest length top for those with long torsos or in need of more
• Curved-tail™ front and back for comfort tucked on or untucked.
• A great short sleeve triathlon top; next-to-skin, zipperless.
• Pair with our Arm Coolers for convertible protection.
• The best first layer under a dress shirt with a suit and tie.
• Offset seams eliminate the potential to chafe.
• Three vertical pockets for nutrition gels, ice or cold sponges commonly
available at aid stations in triathlons and long endurance races. Pockets
line up along your spine and are designed to help your cool your body.
· You might be use to only using the lower pocket of your current jersey, but you
will quickly find the upper pocket to be great for carrying sunglasses, a cell phone
or your mp3 player.
· The center pocket may require the help of the aid station or a bit more
flexibility on the part of the wearer.
· The pockets are not designed to carry excessive weight such as water bottles,
gel flasks or any comparable weight.
• This is not a compression garment, yet it is supposed to fit snug, for
aerodynamic purposes or as a base layer under dress attire.
• This garment is not designed for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
• Made in the USA.
• We are often imitated. Remember just because it is white, it does not
mean the fabric will cool you. READ ON!
What makes ours different?
Our Skin Cooler fiber is designed to feel and perform like silk (from a silk worm).
Through Biomimicry, we and created a synthetic silk. It will keep you cool in hot weather and cooler when it is wet. Put it on and you will instantly feel the cool
sensation. Wet it and you will notice a drop in the surface temperature of the skin between 7 and 10 degrees.
A MEDICAL TESTIMONIAL: We received this letter from Dermatologist and Mohs
surgeon Dr. Michael Bax.*
I am an avid runner and triathlete and I recenty discovered your Skin
Cooler products, of which I'm a huge fan. I have been wearing them for
for a few months now and couldn't be happier. I am a dermatologist
and Mohs surgeon at Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, NY.
Every patient I see is plagued by basal cell carcinoma, squamous
cell carcinoma, or melanoma. I recommend your products to my
active patients on a daily basis. It allows them to continue their active
lifestyle while protecting themselves from the sun. I find your product
to be far superior to all other cooling and sun protective lines. I truly
appreciate your efforts and innovations.
Michael Bax, MD
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Scott Bieler Clinical Science Center
Buffalo, New York
***Dr. Bax has no financial investment in De Soto Sport and was not solicited
nor compensated in any way for this letter.
Note: No garment should ever be a substitute so we always recommend you wear
sunscreen undermeath these and all products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a
sunscreen's (whichever brand you may choose) SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we knuw that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a
sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.