ORDER NOW AND GET 15% DISCOUNT
DELIVERY IN FEBRUARY 2020
COUPON CODE: newcollection2020
400-MILE™ CYCLING BIB SHORT*
This is the bib you want with the original 400-Mile™ pad that has made this our single best-seller and the top-selling bib short at every store that sells it.
Emilio gave these bicycling shorts and bibs the "400-Mile" name from product testing consisting of 400 miles over 4 days. His logic was that many shorts feel fine for 100+ mile rides. The real question is how does that saddle feel when you get on the bike the next morning for another 100 miles...and the next morning? This was the inspiration for the design, the pad and the name.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart for sizing guidance.
Fit Note: Compressive
Fit Note: Customer feedback suggest ordering one size down from your De Soto Trisuit size. The 400-Mile™ Cycling Bib Short is not as compressive as our Forza Trisuit.
If in doubt email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We sewed the 14mm 400-Mile™ Pad into the short, versus on top of the
short. This allows the pad to stretch more and float; which means it can be
used as a race piece in triathlon. On the bike, the pad stretches with the
short and follows your skin as it moves with every pedal stroke, eliminating
the friction that can cause irritation or rashes.
• Seamless inner thigh eliminates friction against saddle and thights.
Favorite Features Remain:
• 13-panel bib short made of Forza Compressor fabric ensures a perfect fit
and targeted miscle support.
• 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg bands keep shorts in place
without excess squeezing (no elastic!).
• Liquid Mesh™ bibs straps keep you cool.
• Midsection Support - Our bibs come up a bit higher on the sides than other
brands, to cover and tuck in obliques and abdomen. This provides a slimmer
appearance and nice support around the mid-section.
• 3 pockets: one each outer thigh and one center back pocket that fit cell
phones, smart phones, fuel packets and most sunglasses.
• Curvilinear™ seamlines and contrast flatstitch highlight panel construction,
create an attractive appearance and are extremely durable.
• Environmentally-friendly and completely free of solvents.
• Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
• Made in USA.
WHAR ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE 400-MILE BIB SHORT AND THE MOBIUS CYCLING BIB?
• The 400-Mile Cycling Bib is made of Forza Compressor Fabric with Liftfoil
center panels - this fabric offers a nice snug compression for the ultimate
benefits of muscle support, in delay of onset of fatigue and accelerated
• The Mobius Cycling Bib is made of Mobius Comfort Compression Fabric
throughout - this fabric is a little more stretchy, but it still offers some
support and compression benefits.
• The 400-Mile Pad on both of the above is 14mm thick.
• Both Bibshorts have the same pockets in 3 locations.
• Both Bibshorts have same 3-inch legbands made of Mobius Comfort
Compression which eliminates the "sausage leg" squeeze found in other
Note - Shorter Leg Length than other brands: Have you seen the lenght of the shorts that riders have been wearing in Europe lately, especially in the Grand Tours? As opposed to most brands here in the states, which come just above the knees, our 400-Mile Shorts are comfortably shorter. Our inseam is similar to those currenty used by the pros in the Grand Tours. They have no gripper elastic, yet stay in place and do not bind or squeezy the legs.
• Small: 8,75" (22,23cm)
• Medium: 9,25" (23,5cm)
• Large: 9,75" (24,77cm)
• XLarge: 10,25" (26,04cm)
• XXLarge: 10,75" (27,31cm)
• XXL available in Solid Black only.