MAKANI WIND JACKET
PRE-ORDER NOW, DELIVERY BEFORE CHRISTMAS GUARANTEED!
This windproof and water-resistent jacket is designed to keep you warm before, during and after workouts. It is lightweight and has a slight stretch to it that allows for movements and comfort.
Makani means wind (or winds) in Hawaiian. With altitudes as high as 13.802 feet (4207m), the temperature on the Island of Hawaii is not always warm and either are many of the 41 named winds that blow as a result of the extreme geography formed by the five volcanos of which the islands is comprised; Kohala, Mauna Kea, Hualalai, Mauna Loa and Kilauea. This jacket will insulate you well as an outer layer anywhere in the world and for just about any outdoor workout, sport or activity.
Sizing: Plesae refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Loose, but not baggy fit.
Fit Note: Please Please not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features & Benefits:
• Made of windproof, water-resistant, MicroSurf™ woven stretch fabric provides a wrinkle-free feature
that does not require folding to maintain a clean and smooth appearance.
• Fitted Hood for comfort when worn under a bike helmet.
• 3/32" bungee cord and nylon cord locks for added insulation and ventilation.
• YKK full front zipper for durability as well as easy in donning and removing.
• Zipper garage on the top of the neck eliminates zip "bites".
• Left chest pocket with 7" YKK zipper large enough to hold sunglasses and large-sized smartphones.
• Made in San Diego (USA)
Note: This is not a heavy duty rain jacket. Detail photo shows repellency of mist and light rain. This makes the jacket very breathable for the escape of misture due to sweat. With sufficient water, this jacket will saturate but will remain wind resistant.