WOMEN'S SKIN COOLER TRI TOP-SHORT SLEEVE*
Sizing: Plesae refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you're nit comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
• Upper zip garage removed - neckline contours the collar bone creating a flattering
appearance and comfortable fit.
• 1,5" inch added to back tail hem to ensure full coverage while in the riding psition.
Favorite Features Remain:
• Composed of Skin Cooler™ buttery, soft fabric which provides UVB sun protection and creates
a cooling sensation when wet or with sweat, keeping you cool and comfortable mile after
• 3 back pockets to store your training or racing essentials.
• Full front YKK® zipper allows adjustable ventilation, while a bottom zip garage ensures you
won't get a zipper bite.
• Flatstich seams eliminate potential chafing.
• Reflective logos for increased low-light visibility.
• No elastic hem ensures this jersey drapes beautifully over the body eliminating the potential
• The Skin Cooler™ sleeves extend over the deltoids and are perfect to wear with our
Arm Coolers (ACSC).
• Designed and created by women.
• This garment is not designed for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
• Made in the USA.
• We are often imitated. Remember just because it is white, it does not mean
the fabric will cool you. READ ON!
What makes ours different?
Our Skin Cooler fiber is designed to feel and perform like silk (from a silk worm).
Through Biomimicry, we and created a synthetic silk. It will keep you cool in hot weather and cooler when it is wet. Put it on and you will instantly feel the cool sensation. Wet it and you will notice a drop in the surface temperature of the skin between 7 and 10 degrees.
A MEDICAL TESTIMONIAL: We received this letter from Dermatologist and Mohs
surgeon Dr. Michael Bax.*
I am an avid runner and triathlete and I recenty discovered your Skin
Cooler products, of which I'm a huge fan. I have been wearing them for
for a few months now and couldn't be happier. I am a dermatologist
and Mohs surgeon at Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, NY.
Every patient I see is plagued by basal cell carcinoma, squamous
cell carcinoma, or melanoma. I recommend your products to my
active patients on a daily basis. It allows them to continue their active
lifestyle while protecting themselves from the sun. I find your product
to be far superior to all other cooling and sun protective lines. I truly
appreciate your efforts and innovations.
Michael Bax, MD
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Scott Bieler Clinical Science Center
Buffalo, New York
***Dr. Bax has no financial investment in De Soto Sport and was not solicited
nor compensated in any way for this letter.
Note: No garment should ever be a substitute so we always recommend you wear
sunscreen undermeath these and all products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a
sunscreen's (whichever brand you may choose) SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we knuw that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a
sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.