FEMME CARERRA MICRO TRI SHORT
De Soto's Femme Micro Tri Short are for Femme Triathletes who prefer shortie-shorts. Fashionable with technical yet comfortable features ensure you'll look and perform your best on race day. Great for everyday training too!
Please refer to the size chart for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you're nit comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Features & Benefits:
• Ultra low-rise with short inseam.
• Carrera Skin fabric is non-abrasive, has a buttery softy hand and blocks 75% of
• One-piece seamless tri pad that extends down the inseam to eliminate all
stictching in sensitive areas so all you're left with is comfort.
• We were the first to make a short with no gripper on the legs and we continue to
do so - you won't find squeezing, pressing or an uncomfortable gripper.
• Microlock™ contrast stitching is virtually indestructible while providing an
• Wide elastic waistband with a (easily removable) drawcord for adjustability and
comfort. Diagonal color flare adds active fashion element.
• 2 side pockets to store your training or racing essentials.
• Reflective logos for increased low-light visibility.
• Attractive short perfect for triathlon, cycling, spin-class and running.
• Designed and created by women.
• Made in the USA.
Tri Pad Dimensions:
• Total Length Inseam end to end: 7,5" (19,05cm)
• Total Width Front to Back: 10,8" (27,40cm)
• Thichness: 1,25mm
• Above measurements for size Small
• XSmall: 4,25" (10,80cm)
• Small: 4,75" (12,07cm)
• Medium: 5,25" (13,34cm)
• Large: 5,75" (14,61cm)
• XSmall: 9" (22,86cm)
• Small: 10" (25,40cm)
• Medium: 11" (27,94cm)
• Large: 12" (30,48cm)